Transped was established in 1997 to create add on services and marketing for the Port of Blyth. Its core business as a liner service adds to its diversity in many ways, such as import/export packing, warehousing, distribution and storage as well as worldwide forwarding.
All services carried out under BIFA Trading Conditions and include:
- Door to Door
- Door to Door Express
- Production collection & onward liaison
- Timed deliveries
- Partnership with Shipping lines
- Customer depot facilities – repack, cross docking
- Worldwide forwarding
- European forwarding
- Ships agency and Customs Documentation
- Special projects
- Out of gauge movements
- Import & Export packing/Case making
Based on the Port of Blyth, Transped is well placed to service cargo on a worldwide basis particularly Europe, Scandinavia and the Baltic. With excellent transport links, our Blyth base is ideal for deliveries into Northern UK (NE, Yorkshire, NW and Scotland) as well as utilizing other ports.